The rules for submitting your articles to LOTUS MAGMA OFF THE CUFF MAGAZINE are simple, but they must be followed. Failure to do so may result in your account being terminated.
- Your writer login must be your name.
- You must upload a profile picture of yourself, preferably a headshot.
- The articles that you submit must be your own work.
- You may not submit articles written by other authors and the content must be unique.
- No rebranded articles allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit.
- Articles must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting.
- Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by yourself and with the ghost writers’ explicit permission.
- No affiliate links! - The articles that you submit to LOTUS MAGMA OFF THE CUFF MAGAZINE should not contain affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URL's of helpful sites or your own personal website providing it is not used for commercial gain. When including hyperlinks, please ensure they are anchored accordingly.
- Articles must not be offensive or contain sexually explicit material. The articles must be certified as universal for all to read.
- User profile - you may not upload a picture for your user profile that includes children, sexually explicit material, copyright material or anything offensive.
By submitting your articles to LOTUS MAGMA OFF THE CUFF MAGAZINE through the article submission portal found on http://www.lotusmagma.com/MAGAZINE/, (collectively known as “LOTUS MAGMA”), you grant LOTUS MAGMA the right to publish your articles.
LOTUS MAGMA may publish your article anywhere on the website and blog or syndicate through RSS, but never to a third party. If you suspect an article you have submitted to LOTUS MAGMA appears on another site, let LOTUS MAGMA know and they will be able to assist.
LOTUS MAGMA may also change where the article is shown on its website, this includes the change of category designation.
If you would like to submit your articles elsewhere once they have been published on LOTUS MAGMA, please seek the Editor’s permission and if granted, source the article stating that its original location was on the LOTUS MAGMA website.
Submitting your articles to LOTUS MAGMA does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind. You will not receive compensation or royalties from LOTUS MAGMA or any of its affiliates including websites used to form the LOTUS MAGMA website. You may however receive recommendations for employment, and occasionally if a hot topic arises the Editor may grant a small remuneration.
Submitting an article in no ways guarantees inclusion in the magazine. LOTUS MAGMA reserves the right to reject an article submission for any reason.